There are few steps you can follow to fix this issue -
Make sure when you are trying to open www.routerlogin.net or 192.168.1.1 you are connected to your router.
Power light of your router should be SOLID WHITE or GREEN.
Try resetting your router if above steps don't work for you.
Make sure you have a cable connected to your router's internet YELLOW slot from the Internet modem.
Try power cycling your router in case you cant see the router page.
You can write us about this post in the comment section or read our FAQS, in case we helped you or you need to add another method that worked for you.
Tags - www.routerlogin.net setup not working, netgear router troubleshooting.
NOTE: Never unplug your netgear router when upgrading firmware or resetting router. Always plug your router in the wall outlet not in the surge protector. Make sure to connect an Ethernet cable into your router's internet slot while upgrading router firmware.
Related issues -
- Netgear WiFi router setup
- Netgear router page login using IP address
- Netgear extender setup ( mywifiext.net )
- Netgear Security update
You can visit www.netgear.com for support or any further help.
- My Netgear router keeps rebooting itself, what can I do?
- Netgear Nighthawk X6 AC3000 EX8000 Tri-band Wi-Fi Extender
- How to login and reset Netgear wifi router ? www.routerlogin.net setup troubleshooting steps !
- How to setup and login to the Linksys router Linksys Max Stream EA7500
- How to update the firmware on the Linksys Max Stream EA7500 router
- How to troubleshoot routerlogin.net and routerlogin.com access Errors