Connecting Your Router to troubleshoot Routerlogin.net & Routerlogin.com Access Errors
The first task after the unboxing of your router is to assemble the various components shipped with it e.g. Power supply, DSL cables, et1hernet cable etc. After assembling all the hardware components, the user has to move on to the software/application part of the router configuration which has to be done correctly. So, for the user to have a good experience while configuring the router/modem. The team of Router login has provided an easy to use link i.e. Routerlogin.net or Routerlogin.com for setting and configuring the router.
Router setup guide to access Routerlogin.net OR Routerlogin.com
- Switch on the router with a power button placed on its back. The indicator lights will appear.
- Connect the router with the system through wireless connection (WiFi).
- The WLAN light will appear when the router is connected to the system.
- Open the web browser of your system and enter the link Routerlogin.net OR Routerlogin.com which will take the user to the web page of the router.
- On the primary page, the router will ask for the login credentials for which username is admin and password is password by default.
- After logging in to the main page of the configuration window, the credentials have to be specified according to the service providers.
- In the routerlogin.net OR routerlogin.com window, the user has the technical liberty to maintain or modify the network connections.
Login failure to the router page using www.routerlogin.net OR www.routerlogin.com
Check the login credentials to be entered are correct. If not then try to reset them. The login failures do usually happen while router configuration there is options to reset and login with the new credentials.
Resetting the login credentials OR Username and Password of the NETGEAR router
- Locate the Reset button at the back of the router. It might be labeled as Reset or Restore Factory Settings.
- Using a paper clip or something similar, press and hold the reset button for about ten seconds.
- Release the button after ten seconds; you will see that the LED lights will start blinking. Once the power light becomes stable green, the router will have reset.
Warning: The Reset process shouldn’t be interrupted as any interruptions in the Reset process can damage the router and render it useless.
More Troubleshooting Steps to access Netgear Router login page via www.routerlogin.net OR www.routerlogin.com
- The most common error is the wrong IP address input by the user. Mostly the users try to enter to the web page of the router through wrong inputs of the IP of the network card. The users make any random spell mistakes while entering the credentials for network IP address. Therefore, net is another way of easily accessing the router web page.
- Secondly, the user can also check the error by navigating to the bottom left corner of the windows (for windows 8 /10) or bottom right of windows 7 or lower versions.
- There is network icon; right click the icon and “network and internet settings” option will pop out.
- Click the “network and internet” setting. There will be an option of “change adaptor options”.
- Click the change adapter option to see the list of connections on the system.
- Right click the connected network to get various options like “diagnose”, “status”,” Bridging connection”
- The “status” bar will show the current amount of data being transferred and the “Diagnose“ bar will Diagnose any error in the network or connection.
- The user needs to login to the link routerlogin.net OR through the web browser (updated ones).e.g. CHROME, FIREFOX, SAFARI, OPERA etc. Upon the login, the page will ask for “username” and “password”. The by default values for “username” and “password” are admin/ password or admin/ admin respectively. However the values of both can be customized in the configuration window of the router.