To Setup The Amped Wireless Router
- Make physical connections.
- Connect your brand new amped router and modem through an Ethernet cable.
- The cable goes into WAN port of both the devices.
- Turn on the devices in the sequence, firstly turn on your modem by inserting the battery if it has one and then turns on the amped router.
- Before turning on the router make sure all the antennas are connected properly to the router. We are setting the amped router manually.
- Open an Internet browser from a device connected to your amped SSID.
- You can use either of the browsers from Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox etc.
- In the web address bar of the browser, enter the default web address to open the login page.
- The default login URL for the amped router is www.setup.ampedwireless.com.
- If this does not work then you can use the default IP to access the same.
- Enter the default login credentials (admin) if you have not changed or tried the setup for the first time.
- If you are opening the configuration page for the router settings then you have to enter the changed credentials for your router.
- The smart setup wizard opens and guides you through the internet connection settings, system clock settings, and wireless connection settings.
- At the end of the setup, you will get a setup summary. Before closing it, open the browser and open your favorite website to check the internet connection.
- Enjoy the wireless amped network.