May 6, 2018|
How to access netgear router
You can easily access your Netgear router –
- First you need to make sure you are connected to your Netgear router with an Ethernet cable.
- Now open www.routerlogin.net on your browser to access your Netgear router page.
- Enter your username – admin and Password – password, which is default.
- Now you are logged into your Netgear router.
- You can follow this guide to setup your Netgear router.
Note: If www.routerlogin.net does not work for you then try IP address 192.168.1.1 or 10.0.0.1 and also make sure when you are making any changes to your Netgear router never unplug Power cable.